Monday, July 18, 2011

Epic. Fail.

So I epically failed. Failed to make time to write. Until now... dun dun dunnnnnn...

Let's see. What's happened since you last heard from me March 1?? Okay, sit down, shut up, and HOLD ON!

We moved from Oklahoma back to Washington state shortly after my last posting.
Stayed at my dad's house and at my SIL's house, back and forth, back and forth for about 3 weeks (and 4 hours drive between the two) until we found a house in Sequim. Pronounced S-Kwim. Not See-kwim. Or see-kwim-run... see-kwim-fall... you get the picture.
Come June, after struggling and stressing, we were forced to move. Again. To Arizona. 
So this is where we reside now. And hopefully forever.
Keep in mind ALL (save for what we could cram in a tow trailer) is STILL in Oklahoma. That's right. Two effing states away.
So we are sleeping on the floor. We meaning my husband and I. The girls have cribs... I made sure to pack their stuff first. Although, in hindsight, I wish I would have "known" we would be without this long and packed more stuff for Abby. Growing like a weed. A long, skinny, loud, weed.
I swear we can rival any Gypsy or Military family when it comes to packing and un-hoarding possessions. Really.
But there is a light at the end of this long, bitter tunnel. HOPEFULLY we can get our things by the beginning of August. Hopefully. Fingers crossed. Toes crossed. Eyes crossed.... ouch, not so much the eyes. Makes it hard to type.
All in all I think we've come out pretty ok. Still married, still alive. That counts right?
So as I sit here on the floor, I'd like to simply say, "HOLY MOTHER #($&#**#Q($()*&@*(&*#(&!!!" There. I feel better.
So stay tuned, I plan on writing a lot more. A lot. Like maybe everyday? And I've even installed the app on my phone so I can blog on the go! Yessiree, I'm with the times. Mmmhmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment