Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hello 2011... Nice to Meet You

2011... We rang you in, asleep.
Yep. Asleep.
I feel old! Can't even hang until midnight these days.
Ugh.
Although I'm pleased to announce I am no longer making New Years Resolutions. No need to be let down and depressed I didn't exercise as often as I told myself I would. No need to set myself up for failure again, another year in a row.
I think all people should take on this philosophy. We'd be a happier society.
Even though I don't have resolutions to abandon by the beginning of March, I do have a HUMONGOUS list of "projects". And it's a long 'un:
  • Finish my 'nesting' and make room for MIL to stay in the extra bedroom... Nothing say's "Welcome to our home" like having to clear a bunch of crap (as hubs would say) off the bed just to sit.
  • Pack, pack, pack, pack. Pacific Northwest, we're coming home! Gooooodddbyyeeee Oklahoma, not so nice knowin' ya.
  • Declutter. Even more. Last time it took up BOTH garbage bins. Let's see if we can accomplish that again, shall we?
  • Knit, knit, knit, and knit some more, even crochet some. I have two 2" binders jam packed FULL of potential projects, with even more bookmarked on my computer. 
    • Hats to sell
    • Hair clips to glue and burn my already beat-to-hell hands
    • The obvious need to KNIT said hats to sell
    • Start and FINISH DD#2's fleece blanket 
  • Build my Etsy page. I've been wanting to do this for over a year now... I think it's high time to get it done.
    • With this, I could expand my commissioned photo prop hats past my one and only customer....
And this is all I could come up with in the last 10 minutes. Trust me, there's more!!!!
Oh, and I have approximately a MONTH to do some of this before DD#2 "Abigail" is born. Crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment