Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Night Three Has Come and Gone

E will be 17 months on the 27th. And we are FINALLY training her to sleep thru the night. Well, we think so anyways... Last night was the third night of this "adventure" and I slept like a log, kinda.
E has been refusing to eat what we give her for dinner, drink her sippy cup of milk, screaming, throwing a fit, oh the joy. So we stopped giving in to her "wants" of just crackers and raisins. If she doesn't eat what we give her, then tough nubbins, go to bed hungry. And no more finishing your sippy of milk in bed either. Or getting a sippy cup of milk at 3, 4, or 5 am. Done.
Night One was hell.  Absolute hell.
Night Two was better. Still hellish, but better.
Night Three we didn't even hear her wake up, if she did, alas the monitor was off too tho.
This morning E woke up at 6 am and was unable to fall back asleep, so I gave in and got her up at 6:45 finally. I've been up since 4 am... I love sinus infections, braxton hicks contractions, and an all-around inability to breath out of my nose. So far it's 8:36 am and she still has yet to throw a mood swing in my direction. Knock on wood.
Night Four, you better rock my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment